What does hiring WDO Photography to do your wedding photography cost? Once you’ve seen the work cost is naturally the next question. WDO Photography is committed to being customer friendly and transparent which is why we don’t shy away from listing our costs right here on the website. WDO Photography doesn’t offer confusing packages or try to trick you into buying a bunch of stuff that you don’t want just to get what you do.
WDO Photography doesn’t offer complex packages but rather a fixed price with everything else available as a la carte items which can be purchased before or after the wedding. The following items are included in our base price of $2,500:
- Two (2) Photographers; W. D. “Don” Orkoskey II, a wedding and event photographer with over decades of experience and Sarah Colligan who has about a decades of experience photographing weddings and portraits.
- A guaranteed 3 week turn around time on your proofs, (some photographers can take as much as a year to provide you with proofs). You will see your photos within 3 weeks of your wedding date.
- A passworded secure online gallery of your wedding photos that you can share with friends and family.
- FREE engagement photos (a $400 value). This includes not only the session but also the rights to print and share these photos, use them as your wedding or engagement announcement, and/or post them online.
- A pre-ceremony consultation. WDO Photography is committed to expertly capturing your wedding which is why you’ll receive a pre-ceremony consultation before or the day of your rehearsal and visit your reception site (if we’re not familiar with it).
A La Carte Items
The cost of a la carte options are subject to change. The following is a list of the most popular items that don’t change often. For a list of print prices by size or items that you don’t see listed below please use the contact form below.
- Photo Rights and a disc of photos ——————- $1,000
- WDO Photography is fully digital (unless a request is made otherwise). Most couples today want a disc of their photos and the ability to share them on social media, to email them to friends, or to order specialized products (such as canvas prints, blankets, etc.). Owning a copy of your wedding photos means they’re yours for all non-commercial uses. You may print them (or have them printed elsewhere), share them online, email them to friends, post them to social networks, and more.
- Coffee Table Album ——————- $1,000
- A printed album (where your photos are printed on the page and professionally bound) in a book of between 20 and 60 pages on archival paper that will hold it’s color and can contain as many as 120 photos. WDO Photography will personally layout and design the book and provide a PDF proof that you can ask for changes on.
- Traditional Wedding Album ——————- $1,200
- A wedding album full of prints (like one your parents likely had made for their wedding photos). These albums are typically under 20 pages and the photos are and attached to pages with archival adhesive or via special pockets.
- Rehearsal Dinner | Bridal Photos | Post Wedding Brunch ——————- $400
- Over the years WDO Photography has covered the events around client’s weddings from rehearsal dinners to post wedding brunches, to the final dress fitting/bridal photos. Photograph for any of these is available at a cost of $400 which includes the photos and rights to share them.
WDO Photography accept cash, check, charge, or bank transfer (Popmoney). A deposit of $500 is required at the time of contact signing in order to hold your wedding date. The full fixed price ($2,500) must be paid in full at least one week before your wedding. A la carte items can be purchased at the contract price for up to a year after the wedding. Payment plans are available on all items but must be paid in full before delivery.